Saturday, May 5, 2007

Great News on Abel

Abel Tyson, the 21 month old son of a classmate of mine, has stage 3, high-risk neuroblastoma and brain damage, but today they have received great news. He has finished four? rounds of chemo so it was time to do some scans and test to see how the chemo is affecting the cancer. His CT scans of chest, abdomen and pelvis showed now evidence of cancer, and his bone marrow tests and MIBG (a neuroblasto specific test) showed no morphological evidence and near complete resolution of his cancer. See the title of this post or my favorite links for more info.

Psalm 9:1-2
9:1 I will thank the Lord with all my heart!
I will tell about all your amazing deeds!
9:2 I will be happy and rejoice in you!
I will sing praises to you, O sovereign One!
(NET)

No comments: